Sunday, March 2, 2008

About CJ

Since tomorrow will be the official launch date here. I thought I would start things off here with a little pre-launch story about CJ...
These are the first two photos we ever took of CJ, they were taken on January 31st, 2005.


Some facts about CJ:
  • He was left at a kill shelter in Indiana where the rescue picked him up
  • We originally went to look at another dog, which turned out to be a bit standoffish. They said there was another dog we could look at
  • They brought CJ in, and he ran up to me and put his paw on my knee. I was ready to take him home right then, but we had to wait to contact the rescue first
  • He is named after my stuffed dog Cubby, CJ stands for Cubby Junior
  • He had hookworm and heartworm which we found out about a month later when he got really sick
  • He has made a full recovery for the most part, except it takes him a long time to recover after running and playing

No comments: